Monday, November 29, 2010

Kicking off a diary project…

11:29:2010 22:00

This is an effort that I find rather daunting and with a lot of courage and hope (of completing this year) up my sleeves I am commencing on this journey. And it took a lot of convincing and coaxing since I have, on several occasions tried to start this and really ended nowhere – sooner than later life caught up and drained me of the inclination, motivation or the time to undertake this gargantuan task. Hopefully this time around I will be able to complete this and am hoping to discover myself as I go along.

I will be very candid that as an idea, I have plagiarized the intent from a movie very dear to my heart – Julia and Julia. But unlike the courageous protagonist I have no defined agenda or deadline.

So here is my life and I would like to start off, in an ever so cliché mode - “Hello World”! 

No comments:

Post a Comment